Friday, April 27, 2012

Why Atom... WHY




Yesterday I went to a skate shop to pick up new knee pads, while I was there I tried on about 4 or 5 different kinds, I decided on the Atom Elite 2.0 knee pads. There was a girl on my team who said that she really liked her 1.0's minus the fact that they were missing a plastic cap for sliding. So the 2.0's have a plastic cap and all is well... wrong. I really wanted these knee pads to work, they're a sleeve like knee pad with contoured foam allowing you to flex and the knee pads to not move, AWESOME! SAFETY! MOVEMENT! ... also wrong, the first hit I took causing my knee to hit the ground the plastic cap my brand new $70 need pad snapped in half... WHY?! I really loved the idea of these too bad they're not made of quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment