Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekend Preview



Busy busy weekend for me, I'm going to throw down a preview for it here, then write about it Monday(ish) to compare expected awesome to actual awesome.

Myself and Dadanica


Friday:
-School (booo)
- Driving to Syracuse to Q's house (Girl from my team whole name, Sexxxicutioner #53X AKA Gerri) with Danica (Also from my team, derby name: Danicacatstrophe AKA Trophy AKA Dadanica AKA That Bitch).
- Q Danica and myself along with Emya KillYa (Also from team: real life name Emily) and Doogie Plowzer (Ref on team real life Amy) are going to eat at some Mexican restaurant Q and Doogie call it "The house of Mexicans" I'm not sure on the name, I'll get back to it. I've heard good things about the sausage queso dip.
-Going back to Q's to talk derby, meet her cats, yell MERICA real loud, listen to music and at some point sleep I believe





Saturday:
-SAINT PATRICKS DAY
-Q Trophy and myself are going to haul to Albany where they are getting tattoos and Lark tattoo studio.
-Waste some time
-Then we are going to a bout at skate-a-rama in Schenectady. Hellions of Troy v. ACRD's Assult Squad. ACRD is probably going to wreck shit.
-Then what I believe to be a trip all the way back to Cortland.





Hank
Sunday:
-Sleep (I'm going to try for lots of it)
-Wake up and try to watch the Layover marathon. (Anthony Bourdain is on my people to marry list. He is just amazing. Don't judge, the man is nothing but amazing)
-Then hauling off to Buffalo to watch Henry Rollins (Also on my to marry list, but I would prefer 1984 Rollins to 2012 Rollins... believe me they're two different people. ***Will also be referred to as Hank) with my coach (Kataklysm #21), her husband Scott (Space Frehley) and Dadanica do a spoken word performance at the Town Ball Room. This is something I'm really excited for, I'm so intrigued by him.
-Meet Hank
-Die
-Drive home
-Sleep forever


Someone once told me that I do more in a day than he does in a week but that is how I like it, why not fill all of your time with AWESOME?

   

No comments:

Post a Comment